Wednesday 11 June 2014

Ruby Slippers for June 13 7-8 pm


Hey everybody

As next week is NXNE, I have one more partial week to prepare the festival playlist. I will post it early (likely on the weekend) as well as day by day picks for the schedule. But let's just take a deep breath, (Breathe In, Breathe Out...that's it) and listen to some old favorites and some soon to be new favorites.

Cool?

(I thought so too)

Walking Spanish ... Tom Waits
Sixteen Tons ... Anna Domino
Rabbit Habbits ... Man Man
Miracle ... Run the Red Light *
Save Your Mama ... The Pecan Sandies *
Free 'n Easy ... Diemonds *
I Put A Spell On You ... The Kills (couldn't resist, sorry!)
Sooner Or Later ... Cricket *
Im Estado ... All Of Your Friends *
Hail Of Arrows ... Raised By Swans *
Youth ... Beach Fossils
Tessellate ... Tokyo Police Club * (truthfully, it's the only thing I have by them)
To A Crowd ... Modern Creatures *
Dracula Variations ... Zygote
An Unfortunate Invention ... Benjamin Sheridan
Over The Rainbow ... James Kasper * (I'm a sucker for this song)

That's the list. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Next week, festival mayhem

And as always thanks for listening

*loads of Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment