Sunday 9 November 2014

DJ Nico for Ruby Slippers Nov 7 7-8 pm



Hey everybody,

Dj Nico kindly posted the playlist for Friday's fill in show.

Here it is:

Insomniacs | Switched on
Dany Laj and the Looks | The match*
The Ten Commandments | I won't be happy*
The Tranzmitors | Jimmy's at the mod shop*
A Passing Fancy | I'm losing tonight*
Guess Who | Believe me*
Ugly Ducklings | She ain't no use to me*
The Above | Imprisoned
The Above | Holding back (LIVE)
The Above | Georgia peach (LIVE)
The Above | You make it real
The Great Scots | Lost in conversation*
The Pow Wows | I can see but you don't know*
David Clayton Thomas | Brainwashed*
The Mystics | Seeds*
Leather Uppers | Sexy time*
The Marvellous Beauhunks | La la la lights out*

*Cancon

Wow, am looking forward to hearing it on playback tomorrow.

See you this Friday, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel

Ruby Red

No comments:

Post a Comment