Tuesday 16 March 2021

Ruby Slippers Radio Mar 19 2021 7-8 pm

 

 Hey hey everybody

Here is the playlist for this week.

Enjoy

He Said She Said (I Wait) ... Monowhales *

Life Like Dream ... Mute Swan (I am really getting into this album)

I Used To Be A Better Man ... Small Sins *

Friends Click ... The Squad (Girl PowR) * (youth power!)

Lost My Job ... Church of Trees *

Waited All Night ... Hewson Grey *

Independence or Death ... Ancient Relic *

My Baby Is Rather High on Cocaine ... The Stone Souls

Kid Gloves ... Las Venus Electric *

Worthy ... Justine Tyrell *

Star Spell ... XinXin

Her We, Here We, Here We Go Forever ... Mogwai

Night Danger (Lovers mix) ... iskwe * (love this track) (actually I do love all of these tracks)

Time ... Brandon Child *

Thanks for listening

Stay safe

*Cancon

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey.... Great represent on the CanCon. All new to me.
    Heard of Blackmores Knight? New LP just released. Cheers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... with the exception of Church of Trees. Who also have just dropped a new recording.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them. Will check out Blackmores Knight.
      The "Pause" album by CofC has more Rob Preuss remixes.
      I am in love.

      Delete