Friday 9 August 2019

Dreaming in Stereo fill in August 9 2019

Hey kids

Last minute fill in for the lovely Alex.

So...thought I would share one of my favorite summer playlists from times gone by.

Loop di Loop ... Shonen Knife
I Don't Mind ... We Are Wolves *
Falling In Love is for Young People ... The Hoa Hoas *
Cherry Bomb ... The Runaways
Friends of Mine ... The Zombies
Revolution 1 ... The Beatles
Maybe Tomorrow (theme from Littlest Hobo) ... F&M *
My Great Grandpa ... Friendly Rich *
Jericho River ... Christian and the Sinners *
I Can't Sleep At Night ... The Deadly Snakes *
Elevator ... The Deadcats *
Degraded ... Preoccupations *
Trash ... Deer Tick
Two Steps Back ... Running Violet *
Pour Tous Jours ... The Dollyrots
Secret Shelter ... Sleep In Heads

Thanks for listening.

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment