Thursday 16 March 2017

Ruby Slippers March 17 2017 7-8 pm


Hey everybody,

It's that most magical of days, St. Pat's and in keeping with the outfit of the day I am all dressed in green much to the chagrin on everyone here in the station.

I digress.

Anyway, here's the playlist. And I did include a new band from Ireland, Barq, who will be playing at the upcoming CMW

Enjoy!

Toumast Tincha ...Tinariwen
The One I Love (cover) ... The Royal Oui
Jennifer ... Little Comets
So In Love ... Strange Talk
Crawlin Out Of Bed ... The Fuzz Kings *
White Cloud ... Curbside Sofa *
Cloudbusting ... Kate Bush
The Kissing ... Little Scream *
Wedding One ... Rebekah Higgs *
Gentle Kind Of Lies ... Barq !!
Absisto ... Cold Specks*
Execution ... Pink Mountaintops *
Midnight Sun ... Steve Hackett (god I love this guy)
Loser Without Your Love ... Lee harvey Osmond *

Hoist a frosty one for me and thanks for listening!

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment