Wednesday 10 February 2016

Ruby Slippers Valentines Day Episode Feb. 12 7-8 pm


Hey everybody!

This week is my salute to V Day : love lost, love found, love of self, love of love ...you get the idea.

Not your usual collection of love songs, but then again, that's not what this show is about, right?

Could have done at least 6 hours of programming.

I Love You ... Robyn Hitchcock
Killed By Love ... The Pursuit of Happiness *
Can't Fight The Feeling ... Orange O'Clock *
Papa Don't Preach ... Woodhands *
I Don't Remember ... David Byrne
Late Night Love ... Ark Analog *
Carry Me Through ... Aaron James
Love Myself ... Parker Bombshell *
Begin Again ... Purity Ring *
All I Want Is You ... Roxy Music
Goodbye Baby ... Ballroom Babies *
No One Loves Me and Neither Do I ...Them Crooked Vultures
Devil Woman ... The Beans

#loveyourradio

Cheers!

*Cancon




No comments:

Post a Comment