Wednesday 17 September 2014

Fill in for Septembr 20 5-6 pm


Hey everybody,

Here I am again! Don't know why they resist, I manage to sneak in for this open slot whenever no one is around. Mebbe it's time to bring my own coffee mug and set up a locker for my things.

Anyway.

Had some fun with this one. Hope you do too.

Skeletons ... Jay Holy * (he seems to have a thing for Skeletons)
Working With Fire and Steel ... (my favorite) China Crisis
Youth Culture Killed My Dog ... They Might Be Giants
Till The End Of The Day ... Chris Richards and the Subtractions
Get Lost ... Beach Slang
The transit Song ... Fembots *
Dream ... Rebekah Higgs *
Agents of Play ... Quilt
You're True ... Eddie Vedder
Pinball Wizard ... The Who
God Is A Toad ... Chloe Charles *
Songs To Aging Children Come ... Joni Mitchell *
Purse of Stories ... Up Dharma Down
Slippery When Wet ... The acorn *
Big Yellow Taxi (J. Mitchell cover) ... Lorraine Scott *
I Can't Go For That ... Hall and Oates (cover)
The Sniper ... Black Angels

Kinda goofy, right? (Hehe)
Thanks for listening.

(You never saw me here)

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment