Wednesday 7 May 2014

Super Secret Fill in Show May 7/14 8-10 pm


Hey Everybody,

Oh, sometimes stuff just happens. And that's what happened tonight.
So here I am, filling in two hours of music, just for you!
I am playing some of my favorites from the archives and also things I had forgotten from days gone by.
Hang on to your hats, my friends! We are in this strange and wonderful ride together!

Marquee Moon ... Television
Pet Semetary ... Ramones
Because I'm Awesome ...Dollyrots
I Know I Know I Know ...Tegan and Sara *
We're Off You Know ....Klaatu *
We Walk ...Ting Tings
I'm So Laid Back I'm Laid Out ... 10 cc
Transformer ... Marnie Stern
Rides The Rails... Besnard Lakes *
Empathy ...Crystal Castles *
Loose Heart = Loose Plan ... Moonface *
violaine ... Cocteau Twins
Glue ... Ophelia Syndrome *
The Saxophone Song ... Kate Bush
Keep It Real ... Plants and Animals *
Electric Avenue (cover) ...Woodhands
Primary...Cure
You Don't Miss Me ... Ruby Jean and the Thoughtful Bees *
As We Lay Dying ... Museum Pieces *
Golden Years ... Russian Futurists *
My Machine (ft. Gary Numan) ... Battles
Can't Keep ... Eddie Vedder
Little Bird ...Hexes and Ohs *
The Choke ... Austra *
Empty Wall ... Blue Foundation 
Sundialing ... Caribou *
Under Pressure (cover) ... The Used

That's it, folks, hope you liked it!
Support independant alternative radio. We depend on you to survive.

And, as always, thanks for listening!







No comments:

Post a Comment