Tuesday 9 February 2021

Ruby Slippers radio Feb 12 2021 7-8 pm

 

 Hey hey everybody!

Despite my best efforts to ignore V Day, here I am playing my favorite tried and true love songs.

In my defense, I did start out with some really heavy (and brilliant) tracks and had Melanie weight in with something too as well as a "starts soft and ends heavy" track from Canada's own Autocatalytica.

But....you know how I sometimes forget myself and go all mushy. 

Oh well.

Electric War ... Oh Sees

Battle Under the Stars ... Ainur

Lullaby ... Bad Temper Joe and Fernent Zeste (intro by Melanie, music correspondent from Germany)

No Woman's Man ... Jerry Leger * (another Melanie pic...for V Day. It begins....)

I Wish I had Never Met You ...Leah Callahan (premier! Album release in March)

Beautiful ... Rhye *

Crawboi ... Autocatalytica * 

And now it really gets lovey dovey (grab a Kleenex)

Superstar ... Bette Midler

How Can I Ease the Pain ... Lisa Fischer

Fantasy ... Gelax *

Someone To Love ... Mark Tara *

Ray of Love ... Bravestation *

I Broke Into Your Car Last Night ... Bif Naked * (yes, it's a love song)

Torch Song ... Todd Rundgren (dedicated to a long lost true love  )


Tell those you care about how you feel about them.  Life is short and there is no time to waste.

Thanks for listening. Stay safe

*Cancon

No comments:

Post a Comment