Friday 30 September 2022

Ruby Slippers Radio Sept 30 2022 7-8 pm

 Hey hey everybody!

Here's the playlist

The Elements ... Tom Lehrer

Animal ... More Kicks

Alison ... Burn the Louvre*

Fun Fun Fun ... Peter Foldy *

Zoom ... Steven Page *

Linen ... Omhouse *

Hoax ... Cydemind *

Get Me Home ... Foxy Mammals

Penny For Your Thoughts ... My Morning Jacket

Dreams (Fleetwood Mac cover) ... 5th PROJEKT *

Every Time (Jenni's Song) ... Timber Masterson*

Moonlight Dance  (Tommy '86 remix) ... Sally Shapiro

Global Nation ... Todd Rundgren

Red Fish .... Avalon

Thanks for listening

Stay safe

*Cancon

3 comments:

  1. I put my hand up!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Prog Mix disc you gave me…. in my car player as we speak. Stay charming. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! Glad you like the mix disc...there's loads coming out these days will have to do another one soon. Thx for listening. See you in two weeks. (preempted next week for Varsity football)

    ReplyDelete