Tuesday 23 March 2021

Ruby Slippers Radio Mar 26 2021 7-8 pm

Hey hey everybody

I'm early but better that than forgetting to post in a timely fashion. LOL

Here is this week's playlist. A lotta jumping around, even for me. Ha! Spring has indeed sprung!

(BTW Bandcamp Friday is next week. Good Friday indeed!)

Middleageless ... Las Venus Electric *

I Want Out ... Danko Jones * (yikes, I do love this guy)

Feel Your Pain ... Cyanide Kiss *

Don't Wait ... JEEN *

Tried To Tell You ... The Weather Station  *

Conversation ... Joni Mitchell *

I Don't Care Anymore ... Taylor Abrahamse *

Remember ... Simon Cameron Fletcher *

10,000 Feet ... Ace of Wands *

The Outside (Phunkstar mix) ... Beauty in Chaos

See You Everywhere I Go ... Don Stevenson *

Everbody Matters ... AV (Ann Vriend) *

Sleep ... Allen Stone

Lying To Myself... BadGuysWin *

Forbidden Colours ... David Sylvian and Ryuichi Sakamoto

That's all for now.

Thanks for listening

Stay safe 

*Cancon


No comments:

Post a Comment